KVKK Lighting Text
LIGHTING TEXT UNDER THE LAW OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The website named “http://www.BE1.com” is managed by BE1 BİLİŞİM TEKNOLOJİLERİ A.Ş.
The purpose of this Information (Information) on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data is obtained during the use of the website (http://www.BE1.com), which is managed by BE1 BİLİŞİM TEKNOLOJİLERİ A.Ş. and / or the fulfillment of the lighting obligation set forth in Article 10 of Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (Personal Data Protection Law) regarding the use of personal data received from third parties.
In this text;
Website: Website named “http://www.BE1.com”,
Personal Data: All kinds of information related to an identified or identifiable natural person,
Processing of Personal Data: Deletion, destruction or anonymization after collection, including obtaining, saving, storing, preserving, modifying, reorganizing, disclosing, transferring, transferring, making available, classifying, preventing the use of personal data. all kinds of activities carried out in the process up to
Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”): Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data,
Data Responsible: Real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system,
2. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Regarding your data processed on the Website, the data controller is BE1. The Constitution of Turkey and Turkey’s side found KVKK with international conventions, especially, within the limits prescribed by all legislation concerning the protection of personal data is to handle your personal data.
Although it may vary depending on the services provided and activities performed on the Website, your data below can be collected electronically in line with your statement or within your knowledge:
- If you communicate through the ‘Contact’ tab; your name and e-mail address you provided to us; optionally your phone number and message content,
- If you request a proposal from the “Get Offer” form; your name information, e-mail address, phone number,
- Due to legal requirement; Regarding your visit to “http://www.BE1.com”; connection / exit date and time information, internet protocol, source and destination information and satellite location information,
- Your collected personal data, as foreseen in KVKK;
- Being in compliance with the law and honesty rules,
- Being accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- Processing for specific, clear and legitimate purposes,
- Being limited, restrained in relation to processing purposes,
- Preservation for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed
will be processed in accordance with the principles.
3. PROCESSING PURPOSE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data;
- To be able to do the necessary work for you to benefit from our services and activities,
- Providing the necessary technical support and quality in line with your demands by offering the services and activities offered by BE1 according to your tastes, usage patterns and needs,
- By sharing the social networks and the site, sharing fast and unobstructed,
- Responding to any questions and complaints regarding our services and activities,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security,
- Provision of necessary information and execution of administrative operations with regulatory and supervisory agencies in line with the demands and controls of official authorities,
- Fulfillment of our legal obligations as required and required by legal regulations, such as the processing of online visitor data in accordance with applicable legislation.
For the purposes stated in Articles 5 and 6 of KVKK;
- Clearly prescribed in relevant laws,
- BE1 is mandatory for it to fulfill a legal obligation,
- It is necessary to process data for the legitimate interests of BE1 provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
can be processed within.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be transferred to the following third parties in the country or abroad within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the Law and other mandatory legislative provisions in force regarding personal data:
Your personal data, within the scope of laws and other legislation and for the purposes described;
- To our group companies,
- The companies, representatives that we have authorized, operating in the name and account of our Company,
Public institutions and authorities that are authorized to explicitly request regulatory and supervisory agencies in the laws to which they are subject.